Friday, May 22, 2009

Twikini!!!

Hey, you all. Shane Jackson, here, with something you all just might find of great interest, especially if you use a Windows Mobile phone! This is a new twitter app for both Windows Mobile standard and Windows Mobile Professional, and it is called Twikini I really think it would be worth you checking this little gem out, as I have. Now, if you are totally blind, as I am, there is even more good news. This program works really well with Mobile Speak Pocket, a screen reader for Windows Mobile users who rely on speech, Braille, and magnification, and you really can't beat the price. Also, I know I'm supposed to post a screenshot of Twikini, if I want to get the program for free, but alas, being totally blind, I'm not sure how to do that just yet! I'll try, though. Maybe it will work. Let's see, here. This should be a picture of Twikini in action, so maybe that is good enough. I sure hope so. Anyway, I'm off to bed. You all go and look at this program, and put it to good use on your phones! Happy tweeting!

No comments: