Sunday, May 24, 2009

Podcast on using Twitter with your Mobile Phone!

Good evening, morning, afternoon, whatever it is where you are!!! I am here with a long-anticipated podcast, and I appreciate those of you who have faithfully waited for me. Last evening, or early this morning, Steve Sawczyn, Jessie Hernandez and I did a really neat show on using Twitter with mobile phone technology and access software. We focused on JibJib, which is a java application fur using Twitter; and we also focused on Twikini, a very accessible Windows Mobile Twitter client. We had a ball doing this one, and I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. Click here for the show and listen to your heart's content. I am also going to forward a link to the show over to the developer of Twikini, so maybe we'll get this guy some well-deserved publicity. Many blind persons are enjoying the benefits of his program, so let's help him all we can. See you all next time!

No comments: