Saturday, May 3, 2008

Saturday, very boring.

Well, good afternoon. It is me, yet again! Yes, it is very boring around this place, and I am trying to figure out what in the name of Charles Dickens am I going to get myself into around this joint. Twitter is slow, Abby's not home yet, and I'm just ... well, ... bored! That's all I can say. Tomorrow morning at church, we will take the Lord's Supper, and that will be awesome. Also, I have to read the opening Scripture, and it will be from 1 John. I also must teach the youth in Sunday School, and we will be talking about Christ as the Perfect Sacrifice. Hebrews is a hard book to teach from, but it is also very rewarding. It explains to the Jews how the New Covenant of Christ is far better than the Mosaic Covenant and all Covenants up to that point. I am enjoying Mike Gaydosh's teaching, and Dr. Steve Cowan's teaching. We really do have a great church. Good stuff. I'm gonna go for now. Baby will be home around seven or eight, and I can't wait for her to get back here. I know she's having a ton of fun, but I miss her. I've made it pretty well, though; and I've even managed to get some good sleep. I'm actually proud of myself. Later.

No comments: