Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Naval Air Station, Part 1

Hello, all.  The following group of podcasts are a series of events that happened earlier this afternoon.  I, along with my father-in-law, Benny, and my brother-in-law, Paul, went up to the Naval Air Station Museum in Pensacola, Florida.  It took us about an hour each way, and we spent around 4 hours in there.  What fun!!!  As you will be able to tell, we had a blast.  I have divided the podcast into three parts, and this is the first one.  We arrive at the museum and head into the exhibits on the 1st floor.  Just as we are about to enter the Imax theater, which cannot be recorded, I end this episode.  Stay tuned for the 2nd and 3rd episodes, also coming up this evening.  If you are using iTunes, make sure and check the podcast feed often, so you can get all three episodes as they come down from my slow connection here in Destin.

No comments: